We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a must
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
About Vire Technologies
WE ARE ON A MISSION TO TAKE TECHNOLOGY FROM A NECESSITY TO AN ASSET Our expertise is backed by a passion to change the way our industry approaches technology, based on the belief that there is no “one size fits all” solution. Since 2007 our growing team has helped design custom solutions for different businesses across 3 different continents. We leverage technology to go beyond getting businesses up and running to helping them reach greater success. OUR FOCUS Our services are focused in three area. - Cloud integration and migration - Custom onshore/Near shore software development - Managed IT services.