Experience: 1-2 years of experience with an Advertising Agency
Roles and Responsibilities:
Advertising Account executives will focus on one or several clients simultaneously. The individual needs to work closely with colleagues, including media planners, designers, copywriters, and administrative staff to ensure client requirements are met.
- Organize briefings to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client.
- Plan and manage strategic and day-to-day functions in a manner that builds client confidence in you and the company.
- Writing clients’ report and making strategies to grow the agency-client relations.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with the client.
- Making and handling budgets, managing campaign costs.
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Experience developing, presenting and selling in strategic and tactical plans that help clients accomplish their objectives
- Work directly with advertising agency President (If Required) and accomplish the tasks assigned.