Progressive 5 years of experience with an Advertising Agency
The Client Services Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with our customers. Plan, organize and execute one or more projects from program approval through volume production and prompt delivery to ensure mutual profit.
- Maintains and ensures client satisfaction and effectively resolves complaints.
- The individual should be pro-active.
- Manage the training and professional development of project coordinators
- Understands customer needs and make strategies for positive relationship.
- Understands financial impact for each project while also understanding overall company financials.
- Maintain and plan annual budgeting process for all projects including revenue, and profits.
- Actively communicates on all phases of the project including volume, revenue, scheduling, and profits
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.