Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by KaamNow or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, KaamNow.com “services”). If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at email@example.com.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials.
- Inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products.
From time to time, this website may also include links. These links are provided for your convenience to provide. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out. Your use of any information or materials on this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products.
As a user of KaamNow.com you may upload one or more photos to your resume or company profile to enhance the response. Uploaded photos will appear online at KaamNow.com when:
- a jobseeker applies for a job and an employer views his/her profile
- a jobseeker’s profile appears in search results against an employer’s performed search queries on resumes database
- a user view’s an employer’s company profile
- an employer’s company profile appears in search results against a user’s performed search queries on jobs and company profiles database
User profile/resume will include a”Profile Picture”, when published accessible to the other users of the website.
Employers would be able to search and view your photos while browsing KaamNow.com depending on your privacy settings.
Picture Content Policy
Here are certain types of pictures that we do not allow, include, but not limited to:
- Pictures of any other individual other than yourself.
- Pictures/images that are not your sole property or pictures/images that are property of any other individual/business/entity, whether are or not protected by IP laws.
- Other people appear in the photo
- Use of copyright pictures
- Users operating employer accounts on behalf of their organizations confirm that they have obtained the permissions from their respective organizations prior to uploading the company logo or any other picture related to their organization.
- Pictures that contain nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material
- Pictures that include mature or offensive content.
KaamNow.com reserves the right to remove any image that violates its picture policy without prior notice.
Uploading a picture/photo is recommended to users for better response/contacts by other users/members/employers on KaamNow.com. A user/member will not hold responsible KaamNow.com for any misuse of his/her photo in any case whatsoever.
Violation of the above may result in termination account/services.